Pull Apart Sausage Egg And Cheese Rolls make a fantastic start to any day. They’re stuffed with sausage, egg and plenty of gooey cheese making them a joy to pull apart and devour.
- 1 11 oz package Parker House Style frozen dinner rolls [i.e. Sister Schubert's]
- 3 Tbsp butter divided
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp chopped chives
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided [or your favorite]
- 8 oz spicy or mild breakfast sausage cooked and crumbled
- Garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, sour cream, chopped chives, salt and black pepper. Melt 1 Tbsp of butter in a skillet and soft scramble the eggs. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Allow the rolls to thaw enough on the counter to cut in half. Brush the top and bottom with butter.
- To assemble: Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded cheese on the bottom half.
- Arrange the eggs, crumbled sausage and remaining shredded cheese on the bottom piece..
- Place the top piece over the filling and brush all over with melted butter. Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately.